When you leave a comment on our blog, you’re agreeing to the following terms and conditions in this blog policy, including any future amendments.
ISB Vietnam reserves the right to remove any comment from our blogs or not publish any comment when it violates the terms and conditions listed below.
• You shall not post comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered to be rude and offensive.
• Your comments shall not attack any individual or company.
• You shall not post comments that promote products or companies, except when they are relevant to the conversation.
• You shall not violate or threaten to violate intellectual property rights such as trademarks, copyrights of ISB Vietnam, or any third party.
• You shall not violate or threaten to violate the legal rights, image copyrights of ISB Vietnam or any third party.
• You shall not use a false identity to mislead others or pretend to be a person of any organization or cooperation representative.
• For the repeated violation or serious violation of this blog policy, you may be blocked from commenting on this blog.